Week of Sept 28 - Oct 2

 This week we are working on the following topics:

Grammar

Level 1 - Simple Present - Be and Have

Level 2 - Count and Non Count Nouns

Country Research

We are starting a new project this week. Students will select a country they are interested in and research basic information about it. They will collect facts, write a 3 paragraph report, and prepare a Google Slides presentation to share with the class.

Goals:

  • I can ask research questions.
  • I can use research tools.
  • I can write the information I find in my own words using jot notes. 
This project will take us several weeks to complete. I will give due dates for each step.

Fall

We are continuing to work on learning vocabulary and concepts associated with fall/autumn. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nov 23 - 27

Oct 13 - 16

Oct 26 - 29